Menstrual Cramps happen to almost everyone who menstruates: the cramps hit you and can leave you curled up on the floor. Thanks to NezBling Menstrual cup that it eases this monthly process in an awesome way, but than, I still do feel the cramps but than the YOGA comes to rescue. These practice really do the charm.
Here are some key highlights about menstrual cramps.
- Menstrual cramps are pains felt in the lower abdomen, before and during menstruation.
- The pain can range from slight to severe.
- Emotional stress can increase the chance of experiencing menstrual cramps.
- Approximately once every 28 days, if there is no sperm to fertilize the egg, the uterus contracts to expel its lining.
- The muscle contractions and cramps that are similar to labor pains, can also contribute to nausea and diarrhea.
If you're looking to ease the pain of your menstrual cramps, than try this easy yoga practice.
"Be the Better Change. (Period) - Nez Bling